Welcome! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Questions or Comments? Email me jenssweettemptations@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Blog Trains

TBA

My CT

Currently seeking tut writers and cluster makers
Email me for more info

Vote for me!

Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist
-----------------
Lollipops N Gumdrops
-----------------
Le Top des Freebies pour le Digiscrap - Scapbooking virtuel - Digiscrapbooking
-----------------
The Daily Scrapper - Topsites
-----------------
Treasured Top Sites
-----------------
Simply Beautiful Top 100

My favorite Places

Photobucket

Follow me!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Exclusives

I am a proud Admin at The Taggers Lounge
Want some exclusive kits?
Exclusivly at The Taggers Lounge forumn.


Also find some freebies HERE

TOU

A simple reminder of my Terms of Use. Please keep these in mind when grabbing freebies or buying from ANY store.

-DO NOT change and recall your own.
-DO NOT share any or all of the files.
-If you want to share a freebie kit please just send a link to my blog, DO NOT upload to another file sharing site!
-You MAY resize as needed and recolor as needed but not called your own.
-Credit me when needed.
-Kit definitions:
PTU - pay to use
meaning you have to purchase to use these items.
FTU - free to use
meaning you can use them with no purchase necessary.
CU - Commercial Use
It can be used (as stated) in a item you make to sell.
TS - Tagger size
meaning small (about 450 pixels) images.

If in doubt or any questions please email me.

Retired

Loads of kits have now been retired!
If you find a tut and want the kit for it
that is NOT in stores
Please email me at jenssweettemptations@gmail.com

Chat

Email

You will recieve all the latest news and sales info! Keep up to date with all my latest
projects both FTU and PTU
Signup here http://mad.ly/signups/68815/join


Saturday, June 2, 2012

postheadericon Razzle Dazzle Me - FTU

Razzle Dazzle Me

Now available to download here

3 comments:

Shannon said...

thank you very much!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely designs. :)

Unknown said...

Love the colors-thanks

Evita

Banner

Search

Loading...

About Me

My Favorite Places

Grab My blinkie

Latest News